Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission which helps contribute to the running of the site – I’m very grateful to anyone who uses these links but their use is entirely optional. The compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site and does not impact reviews that are published. For more details please see the advertising disclosure found at the bottom of every page.
It looks like Hyatt is trying to make up for the number of elites it lost when it destroyed the much-loved Hyatt Gold Passport loyalty program and replaced it with the World of Hyatt.
Last week Hyatt announced a revamped credit card which offers elite qualifying nights just for holding the card and a path to further elite qualifying nights through spend and now it would appear that you can earn bonus elite nights at Andaz properties too.
Earn Double Elite Qualifying Nights Through 31 August
All stays between now and 31 August will earn double Hyatt elite qualifying night credit and that includes award bookings too.
What’s even better is that extra nights earned will also count towards other milestones such as the elite threshold bonuses listed in the table below.
Clearly the bonus nights won’t help with the first or last “challenges” but they’ll definitely help towards the other two.
Note: There doesn’t appear to be a registration requirement so as long as you adhere to the rules of the promotion (see below) you should earn double elite qualifying nights on all your summer Andaz stays.
Headline Terms & Conditions
- You must be a member of World of Hyatt to participate in promotion.
- All eligible nights under this promotion must have a checkout date from July 1, 2018 through August 31, 2018.
- Each eligible night completed at Andaz properties during the Promotion Period will count as two (2) nights, instead of one (1), for the purpose of tier qualification for Discoverist, Explorist and Globalist status.
- The extra night credit will also count towards benefits and awards that explicitly require a certain number of qualifying nights.
- For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay.
- Only the room occupied by the Member will count toward this promotion.
- You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in for each stay.
- Promotional nights earned for stays completed with a checkout date between July 1 and July 31 will be deposited in your account the first week in August and promotional nights earned for stays completed with a checkout date between August 1 and August 31 will be deposited in your account the first week in September.
- All nights associated with this promotion will be posted to your World of Hyatt account (My Past Activity section). Promotion not valid with other offers, promotions or discounts and is non-transferable.