Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission which helps contribute to the running of the site – I’m very grateful to anyone who uses these links but their use is entirely optional. The compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site and does not impact reviews that are published. For more details please see the advertising disclosure found at the bottom of every page.
It was only on Monday that Radisson launched a double points promotion on stays of two or more nights and already the hotelier is back with another attempt at persuading guests to stay for more than just a single night.
Radisson’s Treat Yourself Promotion
The Basic Premise
Stay two or more consecutive nights at a Radisson property in the US & Canada and receive 5% off your booking and a $25 gift card of your choice.
The Headline Terms & Conditions
- Participating guests may be eligible for a 5% room discount when booking at a Radisson Hotel Group hotel in the U.S. and Canada as well as the option of a $25 Amazon.com gift card, an Amazon.ca gift card (for Canadian residents only), or a Starbucks Coffee gift card.
- The Treat Yourself promotion is available for new reservations at all Radisson Hotel Group hotels in the U.S. and Canada booked between July 10, 2018 through August 2, 2018
- Stays must be made between July 10, 2018 through September 3, 2018
- Eligible stays require two (2) or more consecutive nights booked during the Promotion Period and consumed during the Eligible Stay Period at the same Radisson Hotel Group hotel where the guest booked using the Treat Yourself promotion rate.
- The Treat Yourself promotion offers a Members Only Rate Exclusive offer valid for up to 10% off the Best Available Rate at participating hotels booked on Radisson Hotel Group brand websites, brand mobile sites, and brand mobile apps.
- The Members Only Rate offer is available for individual bookings only, not valid for existing reservations, and may be offered in conjunction with designated other discounted rates, brand offers, or packages.
- In order to receive the $25 Amazon.com gift card, Amazon.ca gift card or Starbucks gift card guests must: (1) complete an Eligible Stay; and (2) be a resident of the US or Canada; and (3) register the Eligible Stay online using their confirmation number, name, address, and email address .
- Guests will be given Registration instructions at check-in.
- Registration must be completed and received by Radisson Hotel Group on or before 11:59 PM CST on October 3, 2018 to be eligible to receive a Gift Card.
- A certificate code for the selected Gift Card will be emailed to the email address provided during Registration within two weeks of completing the Registration.
- Eligible guests must redeem the certificate code for the Gift Card within 30 days from the date the email is delivered. After 30 days the certificate code will be invalid.
I consider Amazon gift cards to be about as close to cash as you can get so, for me, this is effectively a promotion offering $25 off a 2+ night stay and an additional 5% off the room rate too – if you were already planning a Radisson stay this is essentially free money coming back to you.
A negative aspect of this offer is that existing bookings are excluded so if you have a prepaid booking you’re out of luck. If you have a flexible booking it may be worth checking the rates available with this offer and, if the math works, cancelling your existing reservation and rebooking to take advantage of this promotion.
Ideally you’ll be in a position to make a new booking during the promotion period which involves a stay which ends before 31 August as that would let you stack this deal with the double points deal launched on Monday.
If you also happen to have a Radisson Rewards credit card with which to pay for your booking you could do very well out of these two promotions.